The case for and the case against Covid vaccinations

Re: The case for and the case against Covid vaccinations

Pieter Steenekamp
Just to continue; "your" article mainly addresses "antivaxxers". By no stretch of the imagination can dr Robert Malone be categorized as an "antivaxxer". He is the inventor of mRNA vaccination technology. He works in this field, his purpose in life is to promote things very much associated with vaccinations. It is very much against his self-interest to point out limitations in mRNA vaccination technology.

My answer to your specific question is: if you connect the dots of dr Robert Malone's explanations and you try to connect the dots of the explanations in "your" article, I find his explanations more convincing.

I really don't have a problem if your connecting of the dots leads to a different conclusion.

Unless you come up with a good reason to refute this, I'm not going to discuss this further. How many times must we agree to disagree?

On Fri, 18 Jun 2021 at 23:03, Pieter Steenekamp <[hidden email]> wrote:
dr Robert Malone explains how the Covid vaccine acts totally different than expected and different than all other vaccines. When a person gets vaccinated with other vaccines, there is a little bit of invection in the upper arm and the immune system kicks in, with "all the action" taking place in the area of the upper arm. On the other hand, with the Covid vaccine the vaccine particles, very unexpectedly, travels through the who;e body and "the action" is not limited to the upper arm area. Specifically a large concentration happens in the ovaries and that scares him very much.
"Your" article reads like an "activists" article. Dr Malone's explanation sounds to me like a serious scientists

On Fri, 18 Jun 2021 at 22:44, ⛧ glen <[hidden email]> wrote:
OK. What part of Malone's claims are not debunked? Again, I'm having trouble knowing what you're talking about because you won't be specific.

I'm fine with disagreeing. But I have no idea what we disagree about!

--
glen ⛧

FRIAM Applied Complexity Group listserv
Zoom Fridays 9:30a-12p Mtn GMT-6  bit.ly/virtualfriam

FRIAM Applied Complexity Group listserv
Zoom Fridays 9:30a-12p Mtn GMT-6  bit.ly/virtualfriam
archives: http://friam.471366.n2.nabble.com/

Re: The case for and the case against Covid vaccinations

Marcus G. Daniels

On page 47 a radioactive marker was used to track the mRNA, and < 0.1 % were found in the ovaries and adrenal glands.  1% was found in the spleen.   Some was circuited in the plasma, and that ends up in the liver (21.5%) where enzymes chew it up.

https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/documents/assessment-report/comirnaty-epar-public-assessment-report_en.pdf

--
glen

FRIAM Applied Complexity Group listserv
Zoom Fridays 9:30a-12p Mtn GMT-6  bit.ly/virtualfriam

FRIAM Applied Complexity Group listserv
Zoom Fridays 9:30a-12p Mtn GMT-6  bit.ly/virtualfriam
archives: http://friam.471366.n2.nabble.com/

Re: The case for and the case against Covid vaccinations

Pieter Steenekamp
Thank you Marcus.

It seems like the authors of the study report you referenced and dr Robert Malone worked from the same data. See attached png file of a screenshot I made of the video where he discussed this issue.

It's just that they came to different conclusions. The authors of the report you referenced are not concerned about it whilst dr Robert Malone is very concerned.

From my perspective it's okay if based on this information, and obviously in the context of much other information, you are not concerned and I am.

Pieter

where do the particles end up.png (351K) Download Attachment

Re: The case for and the case against Covid vaccinations

Marcus G. Daniels

Remember that the spike proteins are anchored on the cells and that it isn’t resulting in replication.   It isn’t clear what the y axis refers to.

--
glen

FRIAM Applied Complexity Group listserv
Zoom Fridays 9:30a-12p Mtn GMT-6  bit.ly/virtualfriam

FRIAM Applied Complexity Group listserv
Zoom Fridays 9:30a-12p Mtn GMT-6  bit.ly/virtualfriam
archives: http://friam.471366.n2.nabble.com/

FRIAM Applied Complexity Group listserv
Zoom Fridays 9:30a-12p Mtn GMT-6  bit.ly/virtualfriam
archives: http://friam.471366.n2.nabble.com/

Re: The case for and the case against Covid vaccinations

gepr
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
uǝʃƃ ⊥ glen

Re: The case for and the case against Covid vaccinations

Pieter Steenekamp
Thanks for the comment Glen. I might well have erred in claiming that my criticism is also valid for traditional vaccines and not only mRNA vaccines. I'll check this, and, to be honest, I sincerely hope you are right and I made a mistake on this one.

On Sat, 19 Jun 2021 at 19:43, uǝlƃ ☤>$ <[hidden email]> wrote:
The y axis seems to be in "Total Lipid concentration (μg lipid equivalent/g [or mL])" from the table in the Japanese study. But the percentages data would make more sense to me. Attached is a log plot showing the percentages per tissue at 48h.

Obviously, anyone concerned with this result should get a more traditional COVID19 vaccine: J&J, AstraZenica, Novavax, Merk, Sputnik V, etc. Pieter's citation of this data as part of a claim that alternative prophylactics like ivermectin are *better* than the TRADITIONAL vaccines is just confused.

https://www.reuters.com/world/africa/jj-send-2-million-covid-19-vaccine-doses-safrica-by-end-june-president-ramaphosa-2021-06-15/

--
☤>$ uǝlƃ
FRIAM Applied Complexity Group listserv
Zoom Fridays 9:30a-12p Mtn GMT-6  bit.ly/virtualfriam

FRIAM Applied Complexity Group listserv
Zoom Fridays 9:30a-12p Mtn GMT-6  bit.ly/virtualfriam
archives: http://friam.471366.n2.nabble.com/

Re: The case for and the case against Covid vaccinations

Pieter Steenekamp
Just one more thing, thanks for the link showing my hero our president Cyril Ramaphosa. I think (if you'll forgive a possible little bit of bias) he is the best current head of government of all countries in the world!

On Sat, 19 Jun 2021 at 19:55, Pieter Steenekamp <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks for the comment Glen. I might well have erred in claiming that my criticism is also valid for traditional vaccines and not only mRNA vaccines. I'll check this, and, to be honest, I sincerely hope you are right and I made a mistake on this one.

On Sat, 19 Jun 2021 at 19:43, uǝlƃ ☤>$ <[hidden email]> wrote:
The y axis seems to be in "Total Lipid concentration (μg lipid equivalent/g [or mL])" from the table in the Japanese study. But the percentages data would make more sense to me. Attached is a log plot showing the percentages per tissue at 48h.

Obviously, anyone concerned with this result should get a more traditional COVID19 vaccine: J&J, AstraZenica, Novavax, Merk, Sputnik V, etc. Pieter's citation of this data as part of a claim that alternative prophylactics like ivermectin are *better* than the TRADITIONAL vaccines is just confused.

https://www.reuters.com/world/africa/jj-send-2-million-covid-19-vaccine-doses-safrica-by-end-june-president-ramaphosa-2021-06-15/

On 6/19/21 7:56 AM, Marcus Daniels wrote:
> Remember that the spike proteins are anchored on the cells and that it isn’t resulting in replication.   It isn’t clear what the y axis refers to.

Roger Critchlow-2
Peeter's graph showing a high concentration in the ovaries at 48 hours is deceptive.

Examining https://files.catbox.moe/0vwcmj.pdf shows that Peeter's graph omits all the data points in the original dataset that were greater than the 12.3 µg/g (or µg/mL, not just mL, parts per million of tritiated lipid) that the ovaries reached at 48 hours.  Aside from the major reservoirs of injected material such as the injection point, the liver, and the spleen, it also omits the adrenal glands, the small intestine, the large intestine, and the lungs all of which had higher concentrations than the ovaries at 48 h.

I lost interest in redoing the graph, but the data table in text form is attached.

The highest point on the graph of the complete data set is 394 at the injection site at 1 h after injection, estimated to be 52.6% of the injected material.  The ovary datapoint at 48 h is estimated to be 0.093% of the injected material.

That's from simply comparing the numbers in the source table to the information presented in Peeter's graph, no chemistry, biology, medicine, or pharmaceutical knowledge is required.

-- rec --

table.org (6K) Download Attachment

--
glen

FRIAM Applied Complexity Group listserv
Zoom Fridays 9:30a-12p Mtn GMT-6  bit.ly/virtualfriam

FRIAM Applied Complexity Group listserv
Zoom Fridays 9:30a-12p Mtn GMT-6  bit.ly/virtualfriam
archives: http://friam.471366.n2.nabble.com/

FRIAM Applied Complexity Group listserv
Zoom Fridays 9:30a-12p Mtn GMT-6  bit.ly/virtualfriam
archives: http://friam.471366.n2.nabble.com/
FRIAM Applied Complexity Group listserv
Zoom Fridays 9:30a-12p Mtn GMT-6  bit.ly/virtualfriam
archives: http://friam.471366.n2.nabble.com/

FRIAM Applied Complexity Group listserv
Zoom Fridays 9:30a-12p Mtn GMT-6  bit.ly/virtualfriam
archives: http://friam.471366.n2.nabble.com/

Re: The case for and the case against Covid vaccinations

Frank Wimberly-2
I'm asplenic. Maybe I should have taken that into account.  The spleen's share had to go somewhere.

---
Frank C. Wimberly
140 Calle Ojo Feliz,
Santa Fe, NM 87505

505 670-9918
Santa Fe, NM

[...]

The Approved Dose of Ivermectin Alone is not the Ideal Dose for the Treatment of COVID‐19 - Schmith - 2020 - Clinical Pharmacology &amp; Therapeutics - Wiley Online Library

[...]

So in the context of preventing another disease (COVID-19) by taking advantage of an existing treatment (e.g. in Africa), it doesn’t make a lot of sense.

And speaking of safety..

In animal studies, ivermectin was shown to be teratogenic when given in doses that were maternotoxic. These results raise concerns about administering ivermectin to people who are in the early stages of pregnancy (prior to 10 weeks gestation)”

Ivermectin | COVID-19 Treatment Guidelines (nih.gov)

That leaves the possibility of using this drug for treatment instead of prophylaxis.  But in that case, there will likely be a high viral load, so already a lot of spike proteins moving about.

On Sat, Jun 19, 2021 at 2:40 PM Marcus Daniels <[hidden email]> wrote:
Nice, Roger.   So maybe it is not a grand conspiracy by the Chinese and big pharma to thin the population.  (See Utopia on Amazon.)

It would be nice to know if someone with a pair of ovaries had checked that this uptake by the ovaries was not a problem.  If it's just an unbroken chain of men attesting to the harmlessness, it might be male-pattern blindness.

The story of Robert W Malone, inventor of the RNA vaccine, has touched my sympathy.  He worked for Inder Verma:

Verma was the editor-in-chief of the journal Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America (PNAS) from 2011 to 2018,[6] but stepped down after being named in a gender discrimination lawsuit against the Salk Institute.[7] In April 2018 the Salk institute placed him on leave for "unspecified allegations"; Verma himself stated that the leave was connected to the same lawsuit,[8] but it came shortly before publication of an exposé alleging decades-long sexual harassment and assault of multiple women by Verma. In June 2018 he resigned his position at the Salk Institute, before the board of trustees of the institute could take action regarding these allegations.[9]

Not the kind of first lab experience anyone deserves.

-- rec --

FRIAM Applied Complexity Group listserv
Zoom Fridays 9:30a-12p Mtn GMT-6  bit.ly/virtualfriam
archives: http://friam.471366.n2.nabble.com/

archives: http://friam.471366.n2.nabble.com/

archives: http://friam.471366.n2.nabble.com/

Re: The case for and the case against Covid vaccinations

Pieter Steenekamp
Just a brief thank you to Friam; the robust discussions and information supplied resulted in me changing my mind; when I get the call to be vaccinated, I will now go and receive it without qualms.

Why do you have a mind if you can't change it?

On Sat, 19 Jun 2021 at 23:08, Marcus Daniels <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

12