Germans head to Russia on the COVID package...

Germans head to Russia on the COVID package...

jon zingale
This post was updated on .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUKgJQfoZ14&ab_channel=DWNews
While Sputnik V has yet to be approved in the EU, it is surprising how
effective the vaccine has proven to be.

Meanwhile, Mexico develops a nasal vaccine:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IS3QvLVues&ab_channel=DWNews

and ultimately, even if it were to mean an economic hit for someone,
would it be worth it to suspend some amount of patent gains to have
drug manufacturers in 3rd world countries produce the few vaccines
that we know to safely work? Is economy a sacrifice we are willing to
make for social good?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXWhMwixtws&ab_channel=DWNews

--
Sent from: http://friam.471366.n2.nabble.com/

FRIAM Applied Complexity Group listserv
Zoom Fridays 9:30a-12p Mtn GMT-6  bit.ly/virtualfriam